Emtec Electronic, located in Leipzig (Germany), develops and manufactures very specialized test devices mainly for the pulp and paper industry. Founded in 1995, emtec can look back to more than 25 very successful years. Within these 25 years several new developments have been launched successfully. Some of these inventions have become industrial standard over the years. Since 2014 emtec is also active in the nonwovens and textile industry with increasing success.
Today emtec has 34 employees. 13 different test devices are part of the current product portfolio, all developed by emtec (in some cases in cooperation with domestic and international partners). A sales network of 32 independent representatives is responsible for emtec’s activities in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Emtec test devices help the user to optimize production and converting processes as well as the product quality.
Innovative products, flexibility, customer-specific solutions and an outstanding service are our target and what made us successful during the last 25 years.
|Wed Jun 07, 2023|
Paper and Cellulose 2023
|Thu Jun 08, 2023|
|Mon Jun 12, 2023|
|Mon Jun 19, 2023|
Outdoor Retailer Summer
|Tue Jun 20, 2023|
|Wed Jun 28, 2023|
VNP & Millvision Seminar
|Thu Jul 06, 2023|
|Mon Jul 17, 2023|
WOW 2023 Conference
|Tue Sep 12, 2023|
AATCC´s Textile Discovery Summit 2023
|Wed Oct 11, 2023|
- emtec Electronic achieves new dimensions of haptic measurement with product launch at Outdoor Retailer
- Emtec Electronic masters another milestone in terms of Industry 4.0 and thus brings new perspectives
- emtec Electronic to attend INPAP Conference in Poland
- Discover Next-Generation Textile Softness Measurement at the ITMA 2023
- Coming to Paper & Biorefinery 2023: Digital solutions for increased energy-efficiency in papermaking
- Hand-feel measurement made easy: Data-backed solution for objective haptic testing at Techtextil North America
- Emtec TSA Tissue Softness Analyzer – new features of a well-known device
- Objective measurement of softness – now even possible with hand sheets
- Emtec test devices allow a detailed evaluation of paper and board characteristics
- The emtec ACA Ash Content Analyzer provides valuable information about the total mineral filler content and the percentage content of the individual filler components in paper and board.
- Objective measurement of softness, roughness, stiffness and the recovery parameters elongation, hysteresis and plasticity
- The characterization of the surface pore structure helps to solve issues with the gluability
- New measuring method to evaluate the Hand Feel (HF) of Fiber Resources
- New TAPPI TIP Technical Information Paper 0808-07 (2021) Explores Performance of emtec Tissue Softness Analyzer
- The best practice for process and product optimization