- 360 Grad Bild (HTML Code): <a class="Magic360" data-options="columns: 72; rows: 1;"><img src="images/stories/produkte/CAS3/360-webp/01.webp" /></a>
- Untersuchung von:
- Eigenschaft: particle charge in the fiber
- Vorteil: smaller and significantly lighter than comparable devices
- Vorteil: comfortable transport (carry-on-luggage size)
- Vorteil: state-of-the-art touch screen (including display of the results and curves)
- Vorteil: external keyboard connectable (via USB or wireless)
- Vorteil: ready to use without assembling of any further components
- Vorteil: compact and robust construction
- Vorteil: can be used as stand-alone device or in connection with a PC
- Vorteil: adaptation to customer specific needs is possible (e.g. manual vs. automatic titration, titration procedures)
Using standard techniques of titration, the CAS touch! determines cationic/anionic and acid/base demands of aqueous charge systems. Modern electronic components enable the high accuracy of measurement. Both, Streaming Potential (mV) and pH can be measured simultaneously, making it possible to easily determine isoelectric and flocculation points of a sample and examine the correlation between pH, titrant demand and streaming potential.
The CAS touch! uses integrated high precision titrators, optionally with 1 or 2 titration systems (CAS-I touch! or CAS-II touch!), while also a version for use with external or hand titration is available to the customer (CAS-E touch!).
Measurement / Result evaluation:
The CAS touch! can be operated via Touch Screen, which displays the data including titration curves, optionally in combination with an external keyboard. Moreover, there is no need to adjust to a new software, as the device can also be used with the common easy-to-handle CAS PC software. The efficient testing procedures implemented in extremely user-friendly PC software make it very easy to handle. Different titration procedures are available: fixed increment titration, dynamic titration and back-titration are selectable from given procedures or are freely configurable. Default standard titration procedures and customer-specific processes can be stored in the CAS touch! via the PC software or Touch Screen. Data can be stored internally as well as externally on an USB flash drive, analyzed with PC software and exported to Excel (only two mouse clicks).
Transport / Assembly:
The low weight device can easily be transported in a carry-on size case, which is especially important for chemical suppliers for customer visits. After unpacking the device and connecting it to the mains voltage, the CAS touch! is ready for starting the measurement! There is no complicated assembly and no tubes are needed.
- Anwender: Chemical suppliers, Paper machine builders, Paper producers , Board producers , Corrugated board producers , Tissue producers, Pulp producers, Universities & Institutes
- Anwendungsgebiete: Process optimization, Process control, Product optimization, R&D, Complaint management, Troubleshooting
Streaming potential (mV)
cationic/anionic demand (ml)
particle charge (mV)
- technische Daten:
- Titel: device dimensions, Wert: 17 x 28.5 x 17 cm (W x H x D)
- Titel: device weight , Wert: approx 3.30 - 4.25 kg (depending on model)
- Titel: min. sample volume, Wert: 10 ml
- Titel: maximum conductivity of the sample, Wert: 11 mS/cm (selective sample preparation can be measured for samples with significantly higher conductivity)
- Titel: dosing system, Wert: selectable final criteria: - pH: 0-14 - mV: -5000 to +5000 - 0-25 ml anionic/cationic demand - 0-25 ml acid/basic demand
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (English), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/AFG_CAS_touch_leaflet_en.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (French), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_fr.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Spanish), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_es.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Italian), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_it.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Turkish), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_tr.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Swedish), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_se.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Japanese), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_jp.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Chinese), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_zh.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Russian), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_ru.pdf
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (Polish), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/01_Leaflet/01_Standard/emtec_CAS_touch_leaflet_pl.pdf
- Beschriftung : Booklet (English), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/02_Booklet/Application_booklet_CAS_touch_and_FPA_touch_en.pdf
- Applikationsbeispiele inaktiv: Nein
- Applikationsbeispiele: CAS touch! (cationic demand) and FPA touch! (Zeta Potential) in the process, Process optimization with the CAS touch! (particle charge) and FPA touch! (zeta potential)
- Vorschaubild: , Videodatei: images/stories/infomaterial/09_CAS_touch/05_Produktvideos/10_Internet/cas-touch-1080.mp4
- Zubehör inaktiv: Ja
- verwandte Produkte: FPA touch! - Fiber Potential Analyzer, FPO - Fiber Potential Analyzer online
The new CAS touch! Charge Analyzing System combines proven methods of particle charge measurement with the known great simplicity of handling and functioning of the previous CAS versions, but enhanced with new features and an immense reduction in weight and size.
German-based testing device manufacturer emtec Electronic will exhibit an innovative product portfolio designed to improve processes and product quality, reduce waste and save energy at the Paper & Biorefinery trade conference from May 24-25 in Graz, Austria. Organized by the Academic Paper Engineering Association of the Graz University of Technology (APV Graz), the annual trade fair brings together major names and newcomers from the pulp, paper and board industries for two days of idea exchange and networking. This year’s focus is on sustainable energy solutions, and the lineup includes...
German device manufacturer emtec Electronic GmbH presents an inventive product line of specialized testing and measuring equipment at the renowned TAPPICon convention for pulp, paper and cardboard professionals from April 22-26, 2023 in Atlanta, Georgia. The demand for paper products remains significant even in the digital age, with the global pulp and paper industry expected to reach a value of roughly 373 billion U.S. dollars by 2029, according to market analyst Statista. Yet consumer preferences are also changing, with a greater focus on sustainable and socially responsible products. At...
The 54th annual Pulp and Paper International Congress and Exhibition in São Paulo, Brazil from October 4-6, 2022 will focus on technological trends, governance and innovation in the context of promoting greater sustainability. emtec Electronic GmbH will present a selection of its paper measuring and testing devices that help reduce resource waste and optimize quality. Leipzig, Germany, 04.09.2022 – Regarded as Latin America’s biggest event in the forest-based industry production chain, the ABTCP congress is expected to attract thousands of pulp and paper industry executives and professionals...
Paper engineers and papermaking professionals from three different trade associations will get together from October 21-22 for their 5th annual meeting in Berchtesgaden, Germany. Leipzig, Germany, 12.09.2022 – Innovation is the central theme of this year’s Symposium of Paper Engineers: Particularly innovation that allows paper manufacturers to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging market. Organized by the Vereinigte Papierfachverband München e. V. (VPM), the Akademische Papieringenieurverein Dresden e. V. (APV Dresden) and the Akademischer Papieringenieurverein Darmstadt e. V. (APV...
Leipzig-based testing equipment manufacturer emtec Electronic will present progressive solutions for reducing broke, automating processes, and optimizing product quality at the Zellcheming Expo from June 20-22 in Wiesbaden, Germany. Accurate testing is key to ensuring an efficient papermaking process and a high product quality. From knowledge of the pulp, to the mineral filler content, surface porosity, hydrophobia and haptics, having reliable data on hand enables manufacturers to achieve their production goals and a quick Return-On-Investment. In addition, easy digitization of the results...
The Leipzig-based manufacturer of testing equipment for the pulp, paper, tissue and board industry will present solutions to automate quality control and improve product quality from June 12-14 at the XV Scientific and Technical Conference and Exhibition INPAP 2023 in Lodz. The INPAP Conference, hosted by the Centre of Papermaking and Printing at Lodz University of Technology, brings together industry professionals to present scientific research regarding new developments in the manufacture of pulp, paper, tissue and board. Emtec Electronic will be attending the event as an exhibitor to present...
The 3rd international exhibition of machinery and equipment for pulp, paper and cardboard, SPAPER, will take place from March 7-9, 2023 in Zaragoza, Spain. emtec Electronic GmbH will be represented at the event by IDM Test. In the face of current economic and environmental challenges, paper manufacturers are increasingly looking for innovative technologies and equipment to streamline production processes and reduce waste. In March, the 3rd edition of the Feria de Zaragoza SPaper convention will bring together industry professionals from all over to present management solutions for the entire...
Alongside digital and partly fully automatic testing solutions for the accurate determination of zeta potential and cationic demand, the German manufacturer emtec Electronic presents the redesigned TSA Tactile Sensation Analyzer at Booth 161 from October 11-13 at the MIAC 2023 in Lucca, Italy. Equipment manufacturer emtec Electronic GmbH will participate as an exhibitor at the MIAC conference, presenting a range of solutions to common issues in the industry, such as resource waste in the wet-end, and the objective determination of advanced haptic parameters. emtec Electronic addresses each...
Germany’s emtec Electronic GmbH will present its product palette of specialized measuring and testing equipment, each designed to optimize product quality while saving time and resources, at the MIAC in Lucca, Italy from October 12-14, 2022. Leipzig, Germany, 04.09.2022 – Whether a paper product is particularly tear-resistant, absorbent, water-proof or soft: Its properties are a result of intentional measures taken in the wet-end or during conversion. Knowing the right quantity of additives needed to achieve the desired effect saves resources and helps attain optimum product quality. Technologies...
From April 25-27, 2023, at one of the most prominent conventions for the pulp, paper, tissue, and board industries in Europe, the IMPS International Munich Paper Symposium, testing device manufacturer emtec Electronic GmbH will present its innovative technology designed to optimize process runnability and product quality. Operating under the theme “Progress in board and paper technology,” the 31st annual IMPS will once again bring together industry professionals for three days of idea exchange, expert lectures, exhibitions, and professional networking. During the Symposium, Leipzig-based...
The German manufacturer of specialized testing and measuring instruments, emtec Electronic, is pleased to introduce its redesigned TSA Tactile Sensation Analyzer at the upcoming 66th Japan TAPPI Annual Meeting from October 4-6, 2023, in Tokyo, Japan. The 66th Japan TAPPI Annual Meeting is a prominent event in the pulp and paper industry, gathering experts, researchers, and industry leaders to showcase the latest advancements in the field of tissue paper and paper products. This year, Ms. Kazumi Tanikawa from Sanyo Trading will give a special presentation on the TSA's unique measuring capabilities. Its...