Determination of the total ash content (fillers and pigments) and the percentage distribution of the individual components
The emtec ACA Ash Content Analyzer is a new measuring device for a vary fast, easy and accurate determination of
of mineral filler and pigment content in paper and board, for example
Replacement of the time-consuming traditional combustion method
Until now the parts of the single fillers and pigments were only determined by complex and time-consuming combustion methods with different temperatures.
By the use of the emtec ACA Ash Content Analyzer with its really new and innovative measuring procedure the total ash content (fillers and pigments) but also the percentage distribution of the single components can be determined without combustion of the samples.
The use of the new measuring device leads to substantial savings in material, time and energy with a simultaneous obvious increase of the measuring accuracy compared to traditional methods in the routine laboratory practices.
- Measurable fillers:
- talcum (magnesium silicate)
- kaolin (aluminium silicate)
- table salt (sodium chloride)
- potassium salt (alkali carbonate)
- chalk (calcium carbonate)
- wollastonite (calcium silicate)
- gypsum (calcium sulfate)
- titanium dioxide
- barium white (barium sulfate)
- bentonite (different clay minerals)
- Accuracy of Measurement: approx. ± 2 %
- Measurment time: approx. 40 seconds
- Dimension: 315 x 400 x 280 mm (width x height x depth)
Depth with opened display: approx. 415 mm
- Weight: approx. 16 kg
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)