Fully automatic and accurate determination of the Zeta Potential of fibers and fillers
The emtec FPO Fiber Potential Analyzer Online is an innovative measuring device for the fully automatic and accurate determination of the Zeta Potential of fibers and fillers.
ONLINE Measurement of the Zeta Potential of stock suspensions
The Zeta Potential of fibers and fillers was determined until now with the help of laboratory measuring devices (FPA – Fiber Potential Analyzer from emtec/AFG). As a result it was not possible to intervene immediately into the production process, because of the time difference between the sample-taking and the present measuring data. Furthermore, personnel efforts are needed for laboratory measurements, so a permanent process control is not possible.
The new emtec FPO Fiber Potential Analyzer Online uses the established measuring principle of the laboratory measuring device FPA and delivers accurate results fast and reliable. Especially the low-maintenance operation has to be pointed out.
By the use of the innovative FPO the immediate intervention into the production process because of unwanted measuring results is possible. That´s why its application leads to obvious savings in material, time and energy.
- Technical data
- Accuracy of measurement: approx. ± 5 %
- Storage of measurement data: for approx. 100.000 measurements (at least 3 years)
- Interval of measurement: adjustable, maximum 4 measurements per hour
- Rinsing water supply: at least 2 bar
- Compressed air: at least 6 bar
- Maintenance interval: once in a year
- Dimension: approx. 60 x 175 x 41 cm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: approx. 160 kg
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)