- 360 Grad Bild (HTML Code): <a class="Magic360" data-options="columns: 73; rows: 1;"><img src="images/stories/produkte/DFA/360-webp/01.webp" /></a>
- Untersuchung von:
- Eigenschaft: flocculants, retention agents and various additives
- Vorteil: simulation of the dynamic situation in the wet-end range by adjustable stirring profile (defined entry of shear forces) and interchangeable screens, use of customer-specific screens optionally possible
- Vorteil: lightweight construction
- Vorteil: fast and repeatable (automated) measurement sequence
- Vorteil: reproducible and sensitive measurement method
- Vorteil: illustration of the dewatering behavior via graphs
- Vorteil: data storage and evaluation possibilities via the software
- Vorteil: investigation of the interaction of additives on the flocculation process
- Vorteil: setermination of product efficiency in product alternatives
- Vorteil: combination of dewatering and retention measurement in one device, based on the Schopper-Riegler method to measure the dewatering and on the classic dynamic Drainage Yar Method for the determination of the retention (two in one)
- Vorteil: analysis of the performance of flocculation agents, retention aid and diverse other additives
A PC operates the DFA. The user-friendly software controls the measurement and allows a sophisticated analysis and reporting of all results. In order to simulate different process conditions, all relevant data to configure a mixing profile is stored and used for automatic measurements.
The user selects a mixing profile or sets all relevant mixing parameters before starting the measurement. After that, the DFA stirring chamber fills with the fiber suspension. The selected set mixing profile starts to stir the suspension as per set parameters. A dosage of chemical additives during the stirring process is possible to influence the drainage and retention process. Thru the use of audible prompts the user is notified when to introduce any chemicals. A valve opens automatically when the mixing process is finished. Filtration through selected screen starts immediately.
Filtrate is continuously measured with approximately five sample points per second. The quantity of filtrate is shown on a graph as a function of time. The computer software allows displaying different graphs, comparing results, adding all kinds of parameters to graphs or creating comparable graphs. E.g., the quantity of dosed chemicals can be compared to the dehydration velocity. The export of all measurement data into an EXCEL-spread sheet for further analysis and data storage is possible. The instrument also has an integrated pH-measurement.
The DFA system is equipped with the possibility to calculate Total Retention and Filler Retention. A filtrate is produced by the DFA system for determining the retention. Different practical filtration conditions can be simulated with a magnetic valve under the filter and different mixing gears. The filter remains clean by the mixing gear. The user has to enter the filler content or the overall solid content of the filtrate and the sample in the PC and get the total or filler retention by the DFA software.
- Anwender: Chemical suppliers, Paper machine builders, Paper producers , Board producers , Corrugated board producers , Pulp producers, Universities & Institutes
- Anwendungsgebiete: Process optimization, Process control, Product optimization, R&D, Complaint management, Troubleshooting
Drainage curves (time/filtrate amount)
- technische Daten:
- Titel: device dimensions, Wert: 18.9 x 25.5 x 50.1 cm (W x D x H)
- Titel: weight, Wert: 17.5 kg
- Titel: power supply, Wert: input voltage: 85 - 264 V AC Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz Consumption maximum: 80W Fuses of the device: 1 x 10 A slow-blow
- Titel: operating condition, Wert: Surrounding: +10°C [+50°F] to +40°C [104°F]; not condensation
- Titel: transport and storage condition, Wert: Surrounding: -10°C [+50°F] to +40°C [+140°F]
- Beschriftung : Leaflet (English), Link: images/stories/infomaterial/12_DFA/01_Leaflet/AFG_DFA_leaflet_en.pdf
- Applikationsbeispiele inaktiv: Ja
- Zubehör inaktiv: Ja
- verwandte Produkte: CAS touch! - Charge Analyzing System, FPA touch! - Fiber Potential Analyzer
The DFA Dynamic Filtration Analyzer determines quickly and accurately the influence of chemicals on the filtration characteristics of fiber suspensions by an automatic analysis of drainage and retention.
The 54th annual Pulp and Paper International Congress and Exhibition in São Paulo, Brazil from October 4-6, 2022 will focus on technological trends, governance and innovation in the context of promoting greater sustainability. emtec Electronic GmbH will present a selection of its paper measuring and testing devices that help reduce resource waste and optimize quality. Leipzig, Germany, 04.09.2022 – Regarded as Latin America’s biggest event in the forest-based industry production chain, the ABTCP congress is expected to attract thousands of pulp and paper industry executives and professionals...
As every year, emtec Electronic will attend the ABTCP in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The exhibition takes place from October 23rd to 25th. The German producer of innovative lab and online testing equipment can be found at booth no. 137/138 together with its Brazilian representative Elof Hansson. Emtec will present the state-of-the-art charge measuring systems CAS touch! and FPA touch! Both devices are used to optimize the wet-end process, by measuring the interaction between particles or fibers with additives and process chemicals in the pulp suspension. The use of both instruments in the production...
Paper engineers and papermaking professionals from three different trade associations will get together from October 21-22 for their 5th annual meeting in Berchtesgaden, Germany. Leipzig, Germany, 12.09.2022 – Innovation is the central theme of this year’s Symposium of Paper Engineers: Particularly innovation that allows paper manufacturers to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging market. Organized by the Vereinigte Papierfachverband München e. V. (VPM), the Akademische Papieringenieurverein Dresden e. V. (APV Dresden) and the Akademischer Papieringenieurverein Darmstadt e. V. (APV...
emtec Electronic at the Tissue World in Sao Paulo, Brazil This year the first Tissue World exhibition will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil and the company emtec Electronic will attend this event from May 20th until 22nd at booth no. 383. The company will present their technical measurement equipment to South and Latin American visitors together with their representative Elof Hansson Ltda. in Brazil. The TSA Tissue Softness Analyzer is one of the innovative testing instruments which will be presented in Sao Paulo during these three days of exhibition. The device is used for the objective...