The CAS-E particle charge measurement system is especially designed for customers who would like to use their existing external titrator or prefer hand titration.
With the help of the CAS-E, cationic / anionic and acid / base demands of aqueous charge systems can be determined.
Both, Streaming Potential (mV) and pH can be measured simultaneously, making it possible to easily determine isoelectric and flocculation points of a sample.
The CAS-E system comes with a connection for optional pH detector. This feature allows for the determination of the isoelectric point (IEP), but also the examination of the correlation between pH, Titrant Demand and Streaming Potential.
- Mains voltage: 100-240 VAC, 45-65 Hz
- Weight: 9 kg
- 16 kg incl. case and accessories
- Device dimensions: 195 x 335 x 240 mm (WxHxD)
- Sample requirements:
- Min Sample Volume: 10 ml
- Max Sample Conductivity: 11 mS/cm
- Sample with much higher conductivity can be measured by selective sample preparation.
- Analytical findings:
- Streaming potential resolution: 1 mV
- Measuring range: -4000 – +4000 mV
- pH resolution: 0.01 pH
- Measuring range: pH 0 – 14
- Included accessories:
- Measuring cell
- Displacement piston
- Pipette 10 ml
- Screen for filtrating
- 0.001 N PVS-Na 100 ml
- 0.001 N PolyDadmac 100 ml
- PC Software
- Power cable, USB cable
- Compact construction
- All functions monitored by micro-controller
- High accuracy measuring by using modern electronic components
- Integrated pH measurement possible
- Easy menu-guided calibration of the pH probe
- Stand-alone operation
- Not necessary to set the system to different mains voltages